Arnold’s Opening Day
March 19th, 2013 – Cincinnati, OH - Arnold's has become an Opening Day tradition in it's own right. Here is a list of what they have going on for it.
- Arnold’s will be serving Breakfast from 9am-11am
- Free post-parade Hot Dogs from Queen City Sausages from 2pm-4pm in the bar.
- Cincinnati Shakespeare Company’s own, Jeremy Dubin will be the Master of Ceremonies, as well as perform his rendition of Casey at the Bat and giving away autographed Reds memorabilia.
- Hudy Delight will be featured on draft, with 16oz pints going for just 3.50. We will also be marking the bottom of random cups and if you get one you will win free Reds autographed baseball cards. We have over 100 autographed Reds baseball cards to give away.
- Todd Hepburn will be on the piano play every baseball song that you can think of from 11-3.
- Jim Tarbell will be in this house dressed at Peanut Jim Shelton playing the mouth Harp.